Welcome to Jumoby.ng – the place where people in pursuit of success come to get actionable insights, life hacks, and life-changing opportunities.
As my custom is, I share life-changing, business-impacting, and career-transforming resources with my circle – The Jumobites. If you are yet to get on my list, visit – www.Jumoby.ng/signup now so you don’t miss out on my resourcefulness. WINK
FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD – RELENTLESS: FROM GOOD TO GREAT TO UNSTOPPABLE
Insightful Excerpts from “RELENTLESS: Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim Grover”.
The Story of the …
Coolers, Closers, and Cleaners.
Good, Great, and Unstoppable.
- Coolers can have an amazing game.
- Closers can have an amazing season.
- Cleaners have amazing careers.
- Coolers worry about the competition and how they measure up.
- Closers study the competition and plan their attack based on the opponent.
- Cleaners make the competition study them; they don’t care whom they’re facing, they know they can handle anyone.
- Coolers avoid taking the winning shot.
- Closers take the shot if they know they have a good chance of making it.
- Cleaners just trust their gut and shoot; they don’t have to think about it.
- Coolers won’t offer to take on a role they’re not comfortable with.
- Closers will take the role if you ask them and they’ll do it well, if they have enough time to prepare for and study the situation.
- Cleaners don’t wait to be asked, they just do it.
- Coolers let others decide whether they’re successful; they do the job and wait to see if you approve.
- Closers feel successful when they get the job done.
- Cleaners never feel as if they’ve achieved success because there’s always more to do.
- Coolers don’t want to carry the team, but they’re the first to slap you on the back when you do a good job.
- Closers want the credit for getting the job done and love being congratulated for what they did.
- Cleaners rarely congratulate you for doing your job, they just expect you to do it.
- Coolers think they want the spotlight, but when they get it, they usually handle it badly.
- Closers stand in front because they need to show who’s in charge.
- Cleaners don’t have to show who’s in charge — everyone already knows.
- Coolers will eat whatever you feed them.
- Closers will order what they want and be satisfied with a great meal.
- It doesn’t matter what a Cleaner eats, he’ll still be hungry again in an hour.
Are you a Cleaner?
Find out by reading the entire book yourself.
HAVE YOU APPLIED FOR THE $5000 TONY ELUMELU FOUNDATION GRANT YET?
HOW TO APPLY AND WIN THE TONY ELUMELU $5000 GRANT 2022 | TEF2022
This particular writeup is to help you apply successfully for the 2022 TEF application and get your own chance of accessing a life-changing opportunity of $5000 which is non-refundable (free money), impactful training, and a million-dollar worth of networks.
Read to Apply;
CLICK TO LEARN MORE
The deepest lines from The Richest Man in Babylon” – here is what it says:
“A man’s wealth is not in the purse he carries. A fat purse empties if there be no golden stream of income to fill it. Arkad has an income that constantly keeps his purse full, no matter how liberally he spends”.
Do you have an income like Arkad? If not, this is for you; LEARN MORE
Grant Winning Custom Basic Business Plan₦25000
Grant Winning Custom Standard Business Plan₦50000
Grant Winning Business Plan Template₦15000
Website Design Training₦20000
The Study In Canada Masterclass Training₦25000
10X Ecommerce Complete Masterclass₦150000
WhatsApp Marketing Success₦20000
Get Good In Your Email Marketing Game₦1500
Copywrite Your Way To Money₦15000