Hello Greatness Partner, welcome to DanielAjumobi.com – the place where people in pursuit of success come to get actionable insights. So, today I decided we dive deep into wealth creation. No gimmicks, this is 100% practical wisdom. Like myself, If you have ever thought of writing a rag to riches story for yourself, this post is to show you how. It’s a tough task, but it’s a possible mission. How?
By simply applying the following hardcore wealth creation nuggets and life hacks, I guarantee your journey to riches. Let’s get into it.
1) Seek wealth, not money or status. Wealth is having assets that earn while you sleep. Money is how we transfer time and wealth. Status is your place in the social hierarchy.
2) Understand that ethical wealth creation is possible. If you secretly despise wealth, it will publicly elude you.
3) Ignore people playing status games. They gain status by attacking people playing wealth creation games.
4) You’re not going to get rich renting out your time. You must own equity – a piece of a business – to gain your financial freedom.
5) You will get rich by giving society what it wants but does not yet know how to get. At scale.
6) Pick an industry where you can play long term games with long term people.
7) The Internet has massively broadened the possible space of careers. Most people haven’t figured this out yet.
8) Play iterated games. All the returns in life, whether in wealth, relationships, or knowledge, come from compound interest.
9) Pick business partners with high intelligence, energy, and, above all, integrity.
10) Don’t partner with cynics and pessimists. Their beliefs are self-fulfilling.
11) Learn to sell. Learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.
12) Arm yourself with specific knowledge, accountability, and leverage.
13) Specific knowledge is knowledge that you cannot be trained for. If society can train you, it can train someone else, and replace you.
14) Specific knowledge is found by pursuing your genuine curiosity and passion rather than whatever is hot right now.
15) Building specific knowledge will feel like play to you but will look like work to others.
16) When specific knowledge is taught, it’s through apprenticeships, not schools.
17) Specific knowledge is often highly technical or creative. It cannot be outsourced or automated.
18) Embrace accountability, and take business risks under your own name. Society will reward you with responsibility, equity, and leverage.
19) The most accountable people have singular, public, and risky brands: Oprah, Trump, Kanye, Elon.
20) “Give me a lever long enough, and a place to stand, and I will move the earth.” – Archimedes
21) Fortunes require leverage. Business leverage comes from capital, people, and products with no marginal cost of replication (code and media).
22) Capital means money. To raise money, apply your specific knowledge, with accountability, and show resulting good judgment.
23) Labor means people working for you. It’s the oldest and most fought-over form of leverage. Labor leverage will impress your parents, but don’t waste your life chasing it.
24) Capital and labor are permissioned leverage. Everyone is chasing capital, but someone has to give it to you. Everyone is trying to lead, but someone has to follow you.
25) Code and media are permissionless leverage. They’re the leverage behind the newly rich. You can create software and media that works for you while you sleep.
26) An army of robots is freely available – it’s just packed in data centers for heat and space efficiency. Use it.
27) If you can’t code, write books and blogs, record videos and podcasts.
28) Leverage is a force multiplier for your judgement.
29) Judgement requires experience, but can be built faster by learning foundational skills.
30) There is no skill called “business.” Avoid business magazines and business classes.
31) Study microeconomics, game theory, psychology, persuasion, ethics, mathematics, and computers.
32) Reading is faster than listening. Doing is faster than watching.
33) You should be too busy to “do coffee,” while still keeping an uncluttered calendar.
34) Set and enforce an aspirational personal hourly rate. If fixing a problem will save less than your hourly rate, ignore it. If outsourcing a task will cost less than your hourly rate, outsource it.
35) Work as hard as you can. Even though who you work with and what you work on are more important than how hard you work.
36) Become the best in the world at what you do. Keep redefining what you do until this is true.
37) There are no get rich quick schemes. That’s just someone else getting rich off you.
38) Apply specific knowledge, with leverage, and eventually you will get what you deserve.
39) When you’re finally wealthy, you’ll realize that it wasn’t what you were seeking in the first place. But that’s for another day.
40) Read over again from the top for better understanding. (wink)
As my custom is, I enjoy reading back from you. So, please kindly share in the comment session below any other tips not stated above but can be of help. Drop your opinion and share your experience as related with the topic of discussion.
Thank you for spending some time with me today. Another article drops tomorrow. Ensure you are subscribed to my email newsletter so you don’t miss out on anything. Some interesting updates coming soon. If you have not signed up for my newsletter, do that right away … below
The insight above is curated from @NAVAL – www.nav.al – his wisdom is worth following.
PS: Check out MY OFFER page for products and services that can be of growth to you and your business as well.
PERSONAL GROWTH STORE
Grant Winning Custom Basic Business Plan₦25000
Grant Winning Custom Standard Business Plan₦50000
Grant Winning Business Plan Template₦15000
Website Design Training₦20000
The Study In Canada Masterclass Training₦25000
10X Ecommerce Complete Masterclass₦150000
WhatsApp Marketing Success₦20000
Get Good In Your Email Marketing Game₦1500
Copywrite Your Way To Money₦15000