Hello Greatness Partner, welcome to DanielAjumobi.com – the place where people in pursuit of success come to get actionable insights. Today, let’s take a journey through self esteem boosting. It’s essential as it affect your overall outlook of life. It impacts how you treat people and how you are treated in return.
Self-esteem is responsible for your confidence level – whether high or low and it is borne out of how you see yourself, the opinion you have of yourself, and your self-definition.
A healthy self-esteem will increase positivity about yourself and about life in general. It gives you the energy you need to deal with life’s ups and downs and vice versa. A healthy self-esteem is literally an asset to use in journeying through life and not failing as an end result because it’ll help you not to give up easily.
The worse you feel about who you are as a person and all that concerns you, the lesser the motivation to build your self-esteem because you already feel you are not worthy of things your mind cannot comprehend and this makes it easy to find yourself in a cycle of negative thoughts.It is very important to get out of such a cycle and start moving yourself towards a positive direction. Many persons built low self-esteem during childhood when you could do nothing about it, but you have to further grow into better ways of seeing yourself regardless of your age. Low self-esteem will affect your social orientation, will cause you to stop trying new things and avoid things that you think are challenging most likely because of the fear of failure which when not tackled immediately can eventually become a long-term problem having an harmful effect on your mental health and affect your day-to-day life.
Improving your self-esteem is a process, and it won’t happen overnight, you can get it started and keep it moving till you get there. Here are 26 ways to boost your self-esteem quickly in order to start feeling very confident as soon as possible.
- Recognize what you’re good at and build on it.
- Learn a new skill – it’ll help you feel competent.
- Do something creative to make you see things from different angles.
- Challenge your limitations.
- Face your past without panic.
- Challenge your beliefs
- Face your fear in the eye.
- Push yourself to the edge of your comfort zone.
- Be strong on your values.
- Pay attention to your appearance.
- Learn to be assertive
- Start saying “NO”
- Know and set your boundaries.
- Let negative thinking people go
- Build positive relationships
- Quit worrying about what others think of anything about you.
- Be kind to yourself and get yourself what you want
- Read something motivational.
- Help someone – give to charity
- Become responsible for someone – like a mentor
- Do not stop listening and learning.
- Accept failure as a part of growth
- Regain your integrity
- Give yourself a challenge and begin work on it
- List your accomplishments and place them where you can see it daily.
- Define success in your own terms.
As my custom is, I enjoy reading back from you. So, please kindly share in the comment session below any other tips not stated above but can be of help. Drop your opinion and share your experience as related with the topic of discussion.
Thank you for spending some time with me today. Another article drops tomorrow. Ensure you are subscribed to my email newsletter so you don’t miss out on anything. Some interesting updates coming soon. If you have not signed up for my newsletter, do that right away … below
PS: Check out MY OFFER page for products and services that can be of growth to you and your business as well.
PERSONAL GROWTH STORE
Grant Winning Custom Basic Business Plan₦25000
Grant Winning Custom Standard Business Plan₦50000
Grant Winning Business Plan Template₦15000
Website Design Training₦20000
The Study In Canada Masterclass Training₦25000
10X Ecommerce Complete Masterclass₦150000
WhatsApp Marketing Success₦20000
Get Good In Your Email Marketing Game₦1500
Copywrite Your Way To Money₦15000