Welcome to Jumoby.ng, the place where people in pursuit of success come to get actionable insight and life-changing opportunities.
The Global Ecosystem-based Adaptation (EbA) Fund is now open to support scaling up EbA across the world. Led by IUCN and UNEP, the Global EbA Fund is a quickly deployable mechanism for supporting innovative approaches to EbA.
The Fund aims to encourage catalytic initiatives to help overcome barriers for upscaling EbA. Through its International Climate Initiative (IKI), the Federal Environment Ministry of Germany has committed 20 million euros to the Fund. The Global EbA Fund prioritises the closing of resource and knowledge gaps with a broad thematic focus on innovation and urgency, thus encouraging creative solutions and partnerships among funding applicants and the wider EbA community. By supporting catalytic interventions, the Fund engages in strategic EbA policy mainstreaming, and incentivises innovative finance mechanisms and private sector investment. Objectives
- To build awareness and understanding of the critical role of natural assets in underpinning resilience, expand the knowledge and evidence base to help make the case for working with people and nature, and enhance institutional capacities for mainstreaming EbA into national plans and policy frameworks and vertical integration and alignment of EbA across sectors.
- To address planning and other governance gaps in policy and regulatory environments to increase the attractiveness and feasibility of using and upscaling ecosystem-based approaches.
- To expand access to sustainable short- and long-term finance mechanisms for applying and scaling up ecosystem-based approaches, including the incentivisation of private sector investment in EbA and reducing EbA’s dependence on high management capacity and continuous financial input.
Funding Information This Fund is now open for contributions of USD 50,000 to USD 250,000, with no specified or prioritised regional or country focus. The maximum project duration is 36 months. Eligibility Criteria
- The Global EbA Fund grants should be complementary and add value to existing work by filling a gap in an existing project, enhancing the impact of an EbA investment, contributing to policy upscaling of EbA, and/or serving to develop a larger proposal to another funding mechanism. Projects may have a global, thematic, regional and/or country-specific focus.
- The Fund prioritises applicants that are well-grounded in the proposed region or area of work; have experience of the size and type of project proposed; and are inclusive of local communities, indigenous knowledge and gender perspectives.
- The Global EbA Fund is now open to support scaling up EbA across the world.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION VISIT; https://globalebafund.org/
Grant Winning Custom Basic Business Plan₦25000
Grant Winning Custom Standard Business Plan₦50000
Grant Winning Business Plan Template₦15000
Website Design Training₦20000
The Study In Canada Masterclass Training₦25000
10X Ecommerce Complete Masterclass₦150000
WhatsApp Marketing Success₦20000
Get Good In Your Email Marketing Game₦1500
Copywrite Your Way To Money₦15000